Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Beginning of the Doodling Days


This is my very first doodle post. This is a picture of one of my office buddies, JR. What the heck is Doodle anyway? If you don't know what Doodle is, you better download Yahoo Messenger right now and start instant messaging with your buddies.

Doodle is an IM environment and it is like a plugin for the Yahoo Messenger. It's like a digital sketchpad embedded on your Yahoo Messenger window.

So what the heck is this site all about? Instant Doodle is a collection of all the doodles I will be doodling all my whole doodling life. I am also inviting anyone out there to be doodling with me. Then we will doodle together. Doodle is not associated with Google but if you change D into G, you will have Google. But Yahoo owns Doodle and not Google so Google have nothing to do with Doodle. So here you go, my first doodle post. Doodle with me! You will find out how on my next post!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah... hehe from now on we'll be calling you Doodle 'D' Boy or DoodleDee (DoodleD) hehe, but a nice one, you are a master of digital art... DoodleDee haha

12:39 AM  
Blogger fatfingur said...

Because of Doodle, i am now called Doodle Dee. Sounds like "cock a Doodle Doo" to me. well, hell yeah, I will be doodling everyday of my life. Doodle!

12:41 AM  
Blogger Nikki Sangil said...

Hi! I emailed you my doodles!

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hye mister fatfingur..

why dont u come to see my blog..

i dont mind if u want to re-publish

in http://instantdoodle.blogspot.com/..

but give some credit.. haha..
hit me back...

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home